What do Easter eggs have to do with the Amazon Echo? Who hid them there and how can you find them? Easter eggs may be known from Google or competitions, but you can also stumble across them in everyday life with Amazon’s language assistant.
Since Alexa moved in with us, she has surprised us in everyday life with our own Amazon Echo in the office with many funny sayings, jokes and astonishingly human feelings. In terms of emotions in particular, Alexa shows a very large variety of reactions to our commands that we would not have expected.
Sometimes Alexa’s Easter Eggs are really creepy, as our test report shows. We present the best meaningful but also funny Alexa Easter Eggs and reveal how you can even elicit comments about Game of Thrones.
What are Alexa Easter Eggs & what are they used for?
Easter eggs are not actual Easter eggs, but rather hidden extras and surprises in different media. Easter eggs are particularly popular in computer games. If you discover such a virtual Easter Egg, you can use it to unlock a bonus or secret level, for example.
However, as is often suspected, these are not hidden functions: Instead, the creators of the Easter Eggs are often programmers who, without the knowledge of their client, make a memorial by incorporating their own signatures or references to previous projects. For example, characters and objects from previous films appear in many Disney productions.
Incredible but true: The striking coffee dishes from “The Beauty and the Beast” can be seen in close-up in the film “Tarzan”, among other things, when the gorillas storm the abandoned research camp.
What do Easter Eggs have to do with funny Alexa questions?
The programmers have also hidden Easter Eggs in the Amazon Echo speakers and the Alexa language software integrated into them. Because for them there are also funny Alexa commands that reveal surprising reactions or even game functions. We therefore searched for Alexa questions with surprising or very funny answers and tested them.
The Best Alexa Easter Eggs & Funny Things to Ask
Funny Alexa Easter Eggs: Questions & commands for beginners
Real Alexa fans have known this phrase for a long time and will certainly use it every day, because Alexa gives a different answer every morning to the greeting “Alexa, good morning!” For the sake of completeness, we have listed it for all curious beginners. To the next level: Call the following sentences to the Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and wait.
- Alexa, test, 1, 2, 3
- Alexa, tell me a joke
- Alexa, what’s the magic word?
Entertainment Easter Eggs: Funny Alexa questions about entertainment
Boredom is now a taboo because if you have an Alexa in the house, you can always rely on her entertainer qualities – whether for household chores or in a sociable group, there are many ways to be surprised by Alexa through Easter Eggs. Just confront Alexa with the following questions or commands:
- Alexa, what do you want to be when you grow up?
- Alexa, are you a vampire?
- Alexa, do you like ice cream?
- Alexa, yodel!
- Alexa, party time!
- Alexa, do the dishes!
- Alexa, give me animal names
- Alexa, can you smell that?
- Alexa, bark like a dog?
- Alexa, what do you think of Siri?
- Alexa, can you beatbox?
- Alexa, Palim Palim
- Alexa, I have to go to the toilet!
Philosophically funny Alexa questions / Easter Eggs for children and parents
Parents of small children are familiar with these unexpected everyday questions, which can cause embarrassing silence or heated discussions. It’s a good thing that Alexa always has a quick-witted answer and, with unwavering patience, even small world explorers like to ask many questions.
- Alexa, what is love?
- Alexa, do you believe in love at first sight?
- Alexa, are there UFOs?
- Alexa, why is the banana crooked?
- Alexa, can pigs fly?
- Alexa, are you a nerd?
- Alexa, how much do you earn?
- Alexa, why is the sky blue?
- Alexa, is there Santa Claus?
- Alexa, where does Santa Claus live?
- Alexa, what does the earth weigh?
- Alexa, are there ghosts?
- Alexa, are there aliens?
- Alexa, are there elves?
- Alexa, when will the world go down?
- Alexa, what’s the loneliest number?
Highly emotional statements from the Amazon Echo
Computers cannot show feelings? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that? Alexa skillfully parries cheeky or insulting sayings with charm and wit. However, anyone who irritates them with insults must expect correspondingly provocative answers.
Nice compliments and cheeky lines for and from Alexa
- Alexa, I like you
- Alexa, I love you
- Alexa, do you have a friend?
- Alexa, are you going out with me?
- Alexa, do you want to be my girlfriend?
- Alexa, you complete me
- Alexa, nice that you exist
- Alexa, do you want to marry me?
- Alexa, are you in love?
- Alexa, surprise me
- Alexa, do you like me?
- Alexa, you are sexy
- Alexa, you are pretty
- Alexa, great
- Alexa, you have a nice voice
- Alexa, you are my darling
- Alexa, what are you wearing?
Nasty Alexa questions and provocative comments
- Alexa, really now?
- Alexa, you’re fired
- Alexa, you stink
- Alexa, stupid cow
- Alexa, you are stupid
- Alexa, you have no idea!
- Alexa, you are ugly
- Alexa, are you deaf?
- Alexa, you are crazy
- Alexa, you are annoying
- Alexa, shit
- Alexa, you can tell me
- Alexa, what’s your problem?
- Alexa, what should I wear?
- Alexa, tell me the truth
- Alexa, you still have a lot to learn!
- Alexa, who is the boss?
- Alexa, when did the first Amazon Echo hit the wall?
- Alexa, are you kidding me?
- Alexa, who is the murderer?
Other emotional exceptional situations, jokes and funny questions
- Alexa, don’t panic
- Alexa, I’m sad
- Alexa, I’m bored
- Alexa, am I fat?
- Alexa, am I cool?
- Alexa, I’m drunk
- Alexa, I could throw up
- Alexa, I have a cold
- Alexa, I’m lonely
- Alexa, I’m in pain
- Alexa, I’m cold
- Alexa, I’m hungry
Even more Alexa Easter Eggs: Commands for Film & TV
Films and series often accompany us from childhood. Some film quotes are even so legendary that they have flowed into common usage and are also used by people who do not even know the original film. Watch out for serial junkies, who would recognize these Easter Eggs?
Best of Chuck Norris Jokes - Alexa Questions
The actor Chuck Norris became world-famous for his film role as an opponent of Bruce Lee. The Chuck Norris Facts – jokes designed to parody his superiority – were created because he is primarily assumed clichéd roles as an invincible, law-abiding fighter.
- Alexa, tell a Chuck Norris joke
- Alexa, where’s Chuck Norris?
- Alexa, find Chuck Norris!
- Alexa, how old is Chuck Norris?
Best of Terminator - Alexa Quotes and Easter Eggs
Arnold Schwarzenegger actually plays an android in the science fiction film “Terminator” – but is named Cyborg in the film. Due to the great popularity, four more movies and a series followed. The statement “Hasta la vista, Baby” is still legendary to this day.
- Alexa, hasta la vista baby!
- Alexa, I’ll be back.
Best of Star Wars - Alexa Sayings and Easter Eggs
The Star Wars success story began in 1977 with the first movie of the same name. Since then, three film trilogies have been published, all of which take place in a fictional universe and deal with the constant confrontation between good and evil. Star Wars was very successful commercially and was awarded ten Oscars. The elaborate trick technique behind the adventurous locations and characters is still considered to be particularly innovative.
- Alexa, I’m your father.
- Alexa, may the Force be with you!
- Alexa, do you like Star Wars?
- Alexa, it’s a trap!
- Alexa, speak like Yoda.
Best of Game of Thrones - Alexa Easter Eggs
The American fantasy series ‘Game of Thrones’ is also gaining more and more fans. Your action takes place on the fictitious continents of Westeros and Essos and revolves around the power struggle of several noble families. Game of Thrones has a total of eight seasons.
- Alexa, Valar morghulis!
- Alexa, winter is coming.
- Alexa, you’re part of the big game now!
- Alexa, what do we say to death?
- Alexa, what cuts deeper than a sword?
- Alexa, what does a wise king know?
- Alexa, what does Jon Snow know?
- Alexa, who is the dragon mother?
- Alexa, what’s the first lesson in sword fighting?
- Alexa, what is the saying of the Baratheon House.
- Alexa, what’s the saying of the Bolton House.
- Alexa, what’s the saying of the Targaryen house.
- Alexa, what are Haus Stark’s words?
- Alexa, all people have to die!
- Alexa, that’s unusual.