Welcome to our big Rowenta fan test. Here we present all the Rowenta fans that we have tested in detail. We have compiled detailed background information for you.
We want to make your purchase decision easier and help you find the best Rowenta fan for you.
You can also find answers to frequently asked questions in our guide. Furthermore, you will also find some important information on this page that you should definitely pay attention to when you want to buy a Rowenta fan.
- Rowenta fans are characterized by their wide range of practical functions.
- Especially tower and column fans consume little power and are very efficient.
- The Turbo Boost Silence Extreme and Eole Infinite product lines deliver high airflow while being very quiet.
Best Rowenta Fans
Rowenta VU5670 Turbo Silence Oscillating Fan, Standing Fan
No products found.
The Turbo Silence Extreme stand fan from Rowenta is one of the best stand fans around. The Turbo Boost mode has it all and provides an optimal cooling effect.
Nevertheless, the Turbo Silence Extreme remains particularly quiet at all speed levels. The height of the fan can be easily adjusted, which means that the Rowenta fan can be used in all situations.
Rowenta Vu6211 Fresh Compact Tower Fan
No products found.
The Rowenta Eole series column fan offers the same functions as its big brother. However, the size makes it super to use on the desk or nightstand.
Due to the size and the tangential fan, the Rowenta Eole Compact consumes little power. A handle and the low weight make it easy to change the fan’s location.
Rowenta VU2660 Turbo Silence Fan, Table Fan
No products found.
Rowenta VU2631 Turbo Silence Table Fan, Portable Fan
No products found.
How To Pick The Best Rowenta Fan
In the following, we would like to show you which factors you can use to compare and evaluate Rowenta fans. This will make it easier for you to decide whether a certain fan is suitable for you or not.
In summary, these are:
- Power Consumption & Efficiency
One of the most important criteria when buying a fan is the cooling effect. This is created on the one hand by the air speed and on the other hand by the area that is blown on.
Rowenta indicates this performance of the fan with the air flow rate in m³/min. Especially with the Turbo Boost products, the Rowenta fans impress with a high air flow rate.
But also the tower fans from the Rowenta Eole Infinite series have a high air flow rate, since they blow on a large area.
Power Consumption & Efficiency
To minimize power consumption, we would rather advise a tower or column fan from the Rowenta Eole Infinite or Artik range. These consume between 30W and 40W when in use.
In addition, Rowenta Eole Infinite and Rowenta Artik have an automatic shut-off after 12h and a timer function. With this, the device will turn off if you forget to use it.
The stand fans from Rowenta Classic, Essential and Turbo Boost Silence Extreme products consume a bit more with 50W to 70W. This puts them in the average range for stand fans.
Due to their size, Rowenta’s table fans consume less than the floor fans at around 30W to 40W. However, the power of these products is not as high as other Rowenta products in return.
Of course, the noise also depends on the strength of the airflow. Therefore, Rowenta specifies the noise in dB for all speed levels of its products.
The Rowenta Eole Infinite, Artik and Turbo Boost Silence Extreme are among the particularly quiet products on the market. At the lowest level, they produce a noise between 45 to 49dB depending on the product.
The inexpensive Rowenta Classic and Essential products, on the other hand, are slightly louder at 55 to 59dB. However, this puts them in an average range for stand fans.
Rowenta fans are characterized by the many practical functions. Besides basic functions such as speed control and oscillation, there are others.
Since the names of the functions may not immediately mean anything to you, we have compiled a table here. In this you will find descriptions and in which cases this is practical.
- Oscillation: With this function, the fan permanently changes its direction. Some Rowenta products can do this at an angle of up to 180º. Handy for not being permanently in the air cone.
- Timer: Like an egg timer, you can set the time for how long the fan is in operation. Some Rowenta products offer a timer of up to 8h. Useful for sleeping and saving energy.
- Eco Auto-off: Automatically turns off the fan after 12h. If you often forget to turn off the fan, you can save energy well with this function.
- Auto Function: In this mode, the Rowenta fan regulates the air speed depending on the room temperature. Makes it easier to use, as you don’t have to constantly adjust the fan.
- Remote Control: with the remote control you can adjust the strength of the fan without having to get up. Convenient for use in the living room and bedroom
- Anti-Mosquito System: Some Rowenta fans have this system, which distributes insecticide in the room. You have to fill it into the device beforehand. Useful for those who often have mosquitoes in their room.
- Cable Winder: Wraps the cable in a reel hidden in the device. Saves space and avoids tripping hazards
- Airflow Variation: This mode is designed to mimic natural wind by randomly changing the airflow strength every 30 sec. Creates a pleasant, more natural wind effect
If you own a Rowenta fan and have lost the manual, you can find the instructions for each Rowenta fan model on the Rowenta website.
Types of Rowenta Fans
Rowenta offers all common forms of fans. These can be optimally used for different situations in different rooms. The different types of Rowenta fans include:
- Rowenta Desk fans
- Rowenta Floor fans
- Rowenta Tower fans
Rowenta Desk Fans
Rowenta desk fans are best suited for use in the office or at home on the nightstand or desk. Desk fans have only one base and are slightly smaller than floor fans.
Rowenta offers desk fans in the Classic, Essential, and Turbo Boost Silence Extreme product lines.
- Less expensive than other types of products
- Perfect for a writing table or nightstand
- Consumes less power
- Smaller, therefore smaller air cone
- Must be placed on an elevation
- Can take up space on the table
Rowenta Floor Fans
Like desk fans, floor fans generate the airflow through rotor blades. The floor fan, however, has a height-adjustable stand.
This means that the fan does not have to be placed on a table and still blows at head or chest height. Floor fans are available in the Rowenta Classic, Essential and Turbo Boost Silence Extreme product lines.
- Less expensive than tower fans
- Provide strong air cone
- Can be placed anywhere
- Consume more power
- Must be set up
- Do not cover a large area as tower fans do
Rowenta Tower Fans
The clear characteristics of tower fans are that they have no rotors and are shaped like a tower. The wind is created here by a fan wheel inside.
Due to the design without rotor blades, a tower fan allows air to blow over a larger height range. This allows more body area to be cooled by the fan.
Tower fans reach a height of 1 meter.
- Wide range of functions
- More energy efficient, among other things, due to power-saving features
- Offer high air flow rate
- More expensive than other types of products
- The many functions can be confusing
- May need to be placed on elevations
Frequently Asked Questions: Rowenta Fans
What sets a Rowenta fan apart from other brands?
With over 100 years of company history, the German brand Rowenta is one of the leading manufacturers of household appliances. Rowenta fans belong to the upper price range, but also to the best.
When developing their fans, Rowenta emphasizes additional features that make the products more comfortable to use.
Among other things, the fans have timers, anti-mosquito systems, oscillation, LED indicators, and remote controls. In addition, the fans remain particularly quiet on several speed levels.
What are the alternatives to the Rowenta fan?
Other well-known fan manufacturers include the brands AEG, Brandson, Dyson and Honeywell. These brands also offer high-quality products with a similar number of functions.
The Dyson brand stands out with its special design without rotor blades and hole in the middle. However, the price is particularly high compared to the other brands despite outstanding quality.
Last product update on 2022-09-28 | Source: Amazon Affiliate